Net Digital Service is the authorized dealer in Romania of ScanCad International products.
ScanSTENCIL is a fully integrated, stand-alone measurement and inspection workstation for use after stencil and screen fabrication or other machined, etched, e-form or laser cut operations. For stencil and screen users, the system permits in-bound and post cleaning inspection of stencils and screens prior to production.
ScanSTENCIL uses a PC Windows-based software package integrated with a high-resolution, calibrated, A3 size flatbed scanner. This combination allows inspection of both stencils and screens for accuracy and the ability to inspect 100% for absence/presence, position and size of thousands to millions of apertures.
100% automatic inspection of screen/stencils for absence/presence, position and size of apertures
NIST traceable calibrated system. Check apertures as small as 0.001” diameter (0.025 mm)
Adjust Stencil Gerber data to match actual PCB to achieve 43% reduction in Solder Paste defects per published Motorola study in SMT007 Magazine
Use one system for inspection and measurement of stencils/screens, bare PCBs, pallets, tooling, components, etc
Store images and inspection data for traceability in support of ISO and other compliance programs
What is ScanSTENCIL?
ScanSTENCIL is a fully integrated, stand-alone measurement and inspection workstation for use after stencil and screen fabrication or other machined, etched, e-form or laser cut operations.
- Absence/Presence of Apertures
- Confirm Proper Aperture Position
- Confirm Proper Aperture Shape and Size
- Compare Stencil/Screen vs. Gerber
- Compare Stencil/Screen vs. Stencil/Screen
- Compare Stencil/Screen vs. PCB
- Create Stencil Files from Boards/Films
- Automated features to speed inspection process
Tired of using slow manual measurement and inspection methods? ScanSTENCIL offers various functions that quickly and automatically create necessary Gerber and verification data:
- Creates Gerber files as well as other data used in stencil production, including: Silkscreens, Soldermasks, Padmasters, Stencil Files, Panelized Images, DXF and Gerber-274x files, etc.
- ScanSTENCIL permits fast and accurate comparison of stencils/screens to bare PCBs bringing automation and increased productivity to QC departments.